Saturday 3 October 2015

Who knew I would one day be called Cougar! *wink*

Korede Bello Bellovers crush


When Korede Bello first hooked us (it's not just me, yea?) with his irresistible voice and wink, I knew him only as the new kid on the block. By far, I ain't no fanatic of music or any art generally, but Korede got me. I av a LOT of fleeting crushes! Virtually every new kid on the block who gets me with his song becomes my newest crush, until they prove to be only a one-hit wonder. That's it. I move on to the next crush who can manage to impress me with good music.


I've kinda prided myself on not been held captive by one musician for too long. Then Korede happened! I'm fast becoming (I still wanna hold on to some little tatters of my pride; I won't say I've already becoming) a Bellover; even at the risk of being called a Cougar by my friends. *wink*

Bellovers- crush

Wondering why I'm telling so long a tale or making a big deal out of it all? Well, I’ve heard "Somebody great". I still have it on Repeat. Mehn! This dude is a breath of fresh air! He's young, yet not silly or myopic.

Judging from his lyrics, he's a young man with an old head on his shoulders. You just can't help REALLY LISTENING to his lyrics. You don't just shake ur booty to it; it actually nourishes ur spirit. It's good to see a young man who's not all about p***y, weed, & shayo.

Korede Bello, God bless you! More grease to your talent! And I sincerely hope you don't leave your lane for the popular crowded road. I hope you stay true to your talent!

Here's to true talent, to good music, to Korede Bello!

No comments:

Post a Comment